- Original paper covers cut into three parts to provide flexible hinges and avoid excessive trim of front/spine margins;
- Covers mounted on complementary acid-free paper and laminated with 1.7 mil laminated film;
- Books are notched, double-fan glued and rounded back;
- Covers made with .080 board and acid-free liner and spines reinforced with Tyvek; and;
- Result is an extremely strong, flexible, attractive and inexpensive binding.
Smiths Falls Bookbinding offers additional binding options that can be selected. Extras that will be charged separately include:
- Call numbers; and;
- Tyvek pockets.
To request more information, please contact us via email or by telephone at (613) 283-1981.