Our bookbinding service caters to a variety of binding finishes, from hardcover using PUR glue to soft cover perfect binding using PUR glue.
PUR glue adhesives are strong, flexible, and once cured can withstand temperatures ranging from -40°F to over 140°F.
Additional advantages of PUR adhesives include:
1. The ability of a PUR-bound book to lie flat when open.
2. Impervious to print oils used in the digital print process and binding quality is unaffected by ink migration into the spine.
3. Quick achievement of final bond strength.
4. The page pull strength is approximately 50% better compared to standard and EVA hot melt.
5. Excellent shelf life.
6. Environmentally friendly.